Saturday, July 7, 2012

summer ease.

(top-Santee Alley in DTLA,skirt-H&M,shoes-ASOS, Elizabeth and James Fairfax sunglasses, Rebecca Minkoff MAC clutch, bracelets-forever 21, H&M.)


Hi! I've been pretty absent from the blogging world for quite a while, but I finally decided to take this thing seriously and make it what I've always wanted. My first post back in the is a little summer-y outfit post featuring one of my favorite flowy white tops and leather sandals with a wooden heel that are uber comfortable. And of course I have my trusty Rebecca Minkoff MAC in the perfect summer color that I scored at a recent sample sale in Silverlake. Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go! I love it, you have such great fashion sense I know you will do great!
    -Sophia

    ReplyDelete

Tell me stories =)